Friday, March 31, 2023

Christina Aguilera joins Playground lube: ‘Always loved talking about sex’

Just call it her “Genie in a Bottle.”
Christina Aguilera became the latest celebrity to back a sexual wellness brand on Tuesday, stepping into a new role as co-founder and chief wellness advisor of Playground, which specializes in personal lubricants.
“Even when I was 21, lube was just part of the conversation,” the pop star told Cosmopolitan. “As early as that was for me in my career, I’ve always loved talking about sex.”
Now, years after dropping jaws with her “Dirrty” music video and posing topless for her “Stripped” album cover, the star’s weighing in on “what a girl wants, what a girl needs” in a different way.
“There are multiple places that I realize I orgasm from that I didn’t use to when I was in my twenties,” she told the outlet. “The more you explore, the more you discover.”
Christina Aguilera joins Playground lube: ‘Always loved talking about sex’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment