Tuesday, March 28, 2023

I failed at van life after a month

In college, my life revolved around the library, so by the time I graduated, I couldn't imagine spending my days holed up in a cubicle. I yearned for adventure and the great outdoors
So I decided to spend a year traveling around New Zealand on a working holiday visa. It sounded like exactly what I needed: rugged mountain peaks, clear ocean waters, and no offices in sight.
I had never seriously considered van life, but it seemed like the perfect way to explore at my own pace. Infatuated by images of little vans surrounded by vast, sweeping landscapes, I decided to buy one.
Several thousands of dollars and an embarrassingly short time later, I found myself on a plane back to the US. Here are six of the worst mistakes I made.
I failed at van life after a month. Here are 6 of the worst mistakes I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment