Tuesday, March 28, 2023

The Best Sex Positions To Make Your Headache Go Away

A headache isn't an excuse, y'all ... it's an opportunity. And these sex positions can actually help you feel better.
It's a cliche we all know. Guy wants to have sex, woman doesn't want to have sex. What does she say?
"Sorry darling ... have a headache."
I don't know about you but this has literally never happened to me. If anything I'm jumping on my guy for some sack time and he's like "don't you have a migraine?" and I'm all "me want sex now" because the prospect of making whoopee tends to turn me into Cookie Monster.
A stress headache shouldn't keep you from getting your freak on.
Why do you think there are so many different sex positions? Because people have had to overcome so much to make sure their genitals are serviced no matter what the obstacle.
Here are four of the best sex positions to try and cure your headache.
The Best Sex Positions To Make Your Headache Go Away

No comments:

Post a Comment