Saturday, March 18, 2023

THINGS TO LOOK FOR DURING CASUAL DATING AND SEX TO FIND A LIFE PARTNER

When I moved to Copenhagen last year, my opinion of casual dating changed drastically. You see, here, casual dating (and sex) is the name of the game. And sometimes, people might ask your name only after you already had sex. 
Back in December, I was invited to a traditional Xmas lunch (called Julefrokost) and one of the Danes asked me what I found to be a cultural shock since I moved here. I said that their dating culture or rather lack thereof was a surprise. All the Danes around the table nodded in agreement, and one girl said: “Oh, yeah. We don’t have time to mess with going on dates here.”
While it might seem horrible to get to know someone personally only after you had sex with them, evaluating someone on how good of a casual hookup they are can have its benefits. I think the way someone has sex can tell you a lot about them as a person. 
And I’m not the only one who believes that. Biological anthropologist Helen Fisher, Ph.D. defines casual hookups as “slow love.” In her interview with The Washington Post, she explains that casual sex can be a legitimate way into a relationship and believes that sex is a great way to collect data about a person. 
So, if you are doing the whole casual dating thing with hopes of finding the right candidate for a serious relationship, let’s discuss some of the things to look out for when hooking up. 
7 THINGS TO LOOK FOR DURING CASUAL DATING AND SEX TO FIND A LIFE PARTNER

No comments:

Post a Comment