Tuesday, March 28, 2023

VR Can Trick the Brain to Feel Sexual Touch

Manipulating light in VR glasses can generate sexual emotions and sensations.
  • Sex tech is compelling because it offers sensual stimulation more intense than most human partners can provide
  • Cutting-edge virtual reality programs are taking not only sexual sensations but also sexual emotions to a heightened level of intensity.
  • There will be benefits as well as challenges for individuals and couples as sex tech advances.
If you and I had dinner tonight, you’d likely hear me exclaim, “You wouldn’t believe what I read today!” I’ve regularly said this to my husband, friends, and even my Pilates instructor. That’s because my mind gets routinely blown as I explore advancing sex tech and the future of intimacy. But talking to Kais Latiri, Founder and CEO of BrainWavesXR and Meta Spa VR, truly took my astonishment to the next level.
VR Can Trick the Brain to Feel Sexual Touch

No comments:

Post a Comment