Tuesday, March 28, 2023

What It’s Really Like to Be in a Dom/Sub Relationship

I accidentally crossed paths with my first Dominant online when I was going through a divorce seven years ago. My first thought was to run away fast: He must be some whip-toting freak with a dungeon in his basement. Fast-forward to today and I have three Dominant/submissive (D/s) relationships behind me (though I’ve had vanilla relationships, too), and I can honestly say that each relationship built on the former and has taught me profound things about my body, myself, and even life.
With so much controversy and misinformation, which I’ve written about before, out there around what D/s is and isn’t, I want to offer up a glimpse into the REAL world of D/s. Here are the answers to the most popular questions I’ve been asked.
Answers to Your Questions About What It’s Really Like to Be in a Dom/Sub Relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment