Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Weird Signs You’re Really Good In Bed (According To Men)

I like to think I can tell a lot about guys’ opinions of women and if they are good in bed. And most of the time, I can. It’s not too hard to figure out what guys think about a woman’s skills in sex, but sometimes, even seasoned veterans of these discussions (like I am) can get thrown for a loop.
Such was the case when I was watching what appeared to be a date from hell with a friend of mine. The girl herself was decent looking, but her personality was lacking. 
Greatly. In fact, she was painfully aggressive towards other people while a very embarrassed-looking man continued to stay patient as a saint with her. By mid-date, she was completely trashed and yelling at him. Eventually, she went to the bathroom to fix up her makeup.
My friend, being the bro that he was, asked the poor fellow whether he needed an excuse to leave.
“No,” he replied sheepishly. “We’ve been, umm... dating for several years.” 
“Ah, so she’s that good in bed?” my friend asked.
Silently, the guy nodded. I just sat there in awe that a woman’s bedroom skills could make such a huge impact. So, I began to wonder what else I wasn’t noticing about guys when they were dealing with a sex goddess in the sack. My guy friends decided to weigh in on what makes a woman who's good in bed worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment