Saturday, January 28, 2023

Vaginal Dryness: What to Do When Natural Lubrication Isn't Enough

Vaginal dryness is not the end of the world and it doesn't mean anything is "wrong" with you. And luckily, there are products and practices that can help make sex more enjoyable regardless of your level of natural lubrication.
Winter always makes my skin so dry. My lips get chapped, and everything from my ankles to my elbows feels rough and dehydrated.
But, like many of you, I take care of my skin and stick to a daily regimen of oils, lotions, and SPF. Skincare is an investment -- if you want to look and feel your best. Will it look like it did in your teens and 20s? Definitely not. But with consistent care along the way, you can keep your skin at peak radiance.
But what about our most delicate and sensitive tissues: the vaginal wall?
Vaginal Dryness: What to Do When Natural Lubrication Isn't Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment